söndag 7 mars 2021

A Simple Male Card

Hello there crafters!

Today I have a "congrats" card to share with you in a fairly simple style, which I have designed for a man.


 I have used:

Dies: Memory Box/ Fresh Foliage, Rox Stamps/Grattis, Gummiapan/Leaf, Lawn Fawn/ Outside In Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Stackables
Embossing Folder: Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations/ Diamond Plate & Revited Metal Set
Media: Ranger/Distress inks and Distress Embossing Glazes
Other: Different Golden Cardstock, Paper Flowers, Black Foam, Foam Tape

I think that´s about it!
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
The Paper Funday - Anything Goes
Make My Monday - Masculine Birthday
Simply Create Too - Wet or Dry Embossing
Daisy Chain - Flowers

6 kommentarer:

Crafting Queen sa...

Great card, love the background. Thank you for joining TTCRD challenge. Anesha

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ sa...

Fabulous card, really like the background that you have designed for your card and lovely colours too. Thanks for joining our challenge at Daisy Chains this month and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Michelle x

Maria Valente sa...

Your card is awesome! Thanks for joining our Make My Monday challenge.

Cazro sa...

A well executed card. Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday. Caz.DT.

Inkyfingers sa...

I love all the background texture with your embossing, Birgit and the colours go together so beautifully.

Thanks for sharing with us at Simply Create Too and I hope you will join us again soon.
Hugs
Carol x

Donna Walls sa...

A very handsome masculine card. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenges. Donna, DT