måndag 29 mars 2021

Happy Easter

Hello there crafters!

I have another Easter card to share with yoy today. I am also playing along with some blog challenges.


I have used:

Stamps: Stampavie Penny Johnson/Gathering Bunnies, Panduro/Glad Påsk
Dies: Lawn Fawn/ Outside In Stitched Scalloped Stackables
Media: Nuvo/Watercolour Pencils
OtherReminisce Paper/Happy Easter Collection, Twine, Bling Stones, Foam Tape

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:

Allsorts Challenge - Anything Goes
As You Like It - Favourite Springtime Critter (Easy, it must be Bunnies just because I have so many in my stash, ha,ha:)
Crafting Happiness - Bunnies or Anything Goes

2 kommentarer:

brenda sa...

So pretty with that very sweet image. Thanks so much for sharing and joining us at Allsorts AG/Mono theme this time round.

B x

Wendy L sa...

So sweet, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx