onsdag 14 april 2021

Congrats!

 Happy Wednesday everyone!

Today I have tried me on to create a card for The Paper Players colour challenge. I had to challenge myself because these are not colors I usually use at all, and this is how it turned out.


I have used:

Dies: Gummiapan/Large Lavender, Congrats, Chevron Rectangles
Stencil: ARTplorations/Bloom Silhouettes
Media: Ranger/Distress inks, Glossy Accents, Burgundy Stickles, Distress Embossing Glaze Weathered Wood, Clear Embossing Pouder, Copic Pens
Other: Pearls, Foam Dots

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with:

Fab´n Funky - Embossing Wet or Dry
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Mix It Up - Anything Goes + No Stamping

6 kommentarer:

Christine Blain sa...

Your card is beautiful, Birgit! I hadn't used these colours before, either, but I think they look great together. I love everything about your card. :)

LeAnne sa...

Wow, this is just stunning! Your background is perfectly for these big florals and that gorgeous sentiment and butterfly! Thanks for using my colors this week at the Paper Players!

Ginny sa...

fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

Jaydee sa...

The colors may have been a challenge but the card is a triumph! What a glorious background. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
Jaydee

laurie sa...

This is gorgeous! Love it. Thanks for joining us at The paper Players!

ILEANA ARTUFFO sa...

Wow, this is a wonderful original creation!I love design and flowers dies! beautiful background! Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations Challenge.
Ileanaxx