tisdag 6 april 2021

Happy Birthday!

Hello there!

I hope all of you who celebrate Easter have had a wonderful weekend, despite Covid -19! Now I look forward to celebrating a birthday even though it will also take place in the small format.


For my card today I have used:

Stamps: Gummiapan/Whale, Rox Stamps/Grattis på födelsedagen!
Dies: Gummiapan/Coordinated Whale, Gummiapan/Chevron Rectangles
Stenciles: Marianne Design/Tiny´s Ocean, ScrapBerry´s/Varying Dots
Media: Copic Pens, Ranger/Distress inks, Glossy Accents and Diamond Stickles
Other: Ranger/Dry Glitter, Foam Tape, Half Pearls

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:

Crazy 4 Challenges - Party Themed Card
The Corrossive Challenge - Anything Goes
 2 Craft Critter Crazies - Anything Goes

2 kommentarer:

Bernadet sa...

Hi Birgit, I just saw your card somewhere on blogs and I come here to tell that I find your card just awesome!!

sweetpea sa...

Fun card. Thanks for sharing it with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies challenge Janet DT