fredag 4 juni 2021

No One Can Be Down With A Balloon

 Hello there crafters!

It´s friday again, the weeks just run away I think! Soon the children will finish school ... again! Ha, ha... Besides that, I have a card to share with you today where I have used Perfect Pearls for the background which makes it wonderfully shimmery, and quite summery too.


I have used:

Stamps: Mama Elephant/Up And Away, MFT Die-namics/Fly By-Friends, Gummiapan/Sentiment
Dies: Mama Elephant/Up And Away, MFT Fly-By Friends, Lawn Fawn/ Outside In Stitchev Scalloped Stackables
Stencil: Studio 490 Wendy Vecchi/ Lovely Leaves
Media: Copic Pens, Ranger/Distress inks and Star Dust Stickles, Perfect Pearls, Clear Embossing Pouder, 
Other: Clear Sequins, Foam Tape

That´s all from me today, as always thanks so much for stopping by!
I wish you all a great weekend!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:

The Paper Funday - Anything Goes/Sparkle and/or Shine
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes/Transport
Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes + A Sentiment
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Anything Goes

2 kommentarer:

Marlena M. sa...

Gorgeous shimmer on your adorable card! I love this little guy and how you have him floating by. Thank you for joining us at INk~

Faith A at Daffodil Cards sa...

Love your background for this sweet fox landing on the sentiment? cute bee also. A Beautiful card. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT