onsdag 23 juni 2021

You´re The Cherry Best!

 Happy Wednesday everyone!

Today I have a one layer card to share with you, inspired by the Fruit & Berries challenge over at The Paper Players.



I have used:

Stamps: Waltzing Mouse/Big Berries - Cherry
Stencil: Lavinia/Elegance
Media: Ranger/Distress inks, Clear Embossing Pouder
Other: Enamel Dot

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also playing along with:
The Corrosive Challenge - Anything Goes
Allsorts Challenge - Anything Goes

5 kommentarer:

brenda sa...

A great CAS card with the Cherries, many thanks for joining in with our 'Anything Goes with an option' theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Mervi sa...

Fabulous and lovely card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts!
Happy Mid Summer Fest;-))m

Nancy sa...

I just adore cherries and this card reminds me of my childhood when my mom and dad let me order a Shirley Temple if we were out to dinner. The always made me feel special and or sophisticated.LOL Love your subtle background too. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Players.

Wendy L sa...

It looks wonderful, great design, thanks for joining us at the Allsorts challenge, xx

Anne Marie Hile sa...

Such a fun and cheerful card! Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!