fredag 9 juli 2021

It's Your Day Today!

 Happy Friday everyone!

Birthday cards are always needed so it´s important to have some ready-made to choose from, at least in my home.

For this I´ve been using ...

Stamps: My Favourite Things/Beary Special Birthday, Gummiapan/Det är Din Dag Idag
Dies: Mama Elephant/Borders
Media: Copic Pens, Ranger/Star Dust Stickles
Other: K-design/Color Explosion Paper Pack, Foam Tape, Half Pearls

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Fab´n Funky - Anything Goes
The Paper Funday - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Anything Goes

2 kommentarer:

Melanie Hungerford sa...

Very cute, and I love the rainbow paper on the background! Thanks for sharing with us at the Paper Funday Challenge.

Inkyfingers sa...

I love this beautiful, cute design, Birgit and the cheery paper in the background is a perfect fit.
Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.
Hugs
Carol x