måndag 5 juli 2021

Life Is A Travel

Hello there crafters!

I have another vintage inspired card to share with you today. It´s made in soft neutral colors and I cut the girl out of an old piece of paper from my stash by hand.

.

 I have used:

Stamps: You Do/Min Favorit
Dies: Gummiapan/Chevron Rectengles
Media: Ranger/Distress inks, Distress Texture Paste Crackle, Distress Embossing Glaze Spreckled Egg
Stencil: Crafter´s Workshop/Mini Numbers
Other: PinkPaislee/Hope Chest Paper Pack, Tim Holtz Idea-ology/Chitchat Words, Lace, Paperclip, Foam Tape, Vintage Stamp from my stash

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Daring Cardmakers - Elemental Inspiration (Lace, Stencils, Paperclip, Patterned Paper)
Dream Valley - All Occasions
The Corrossive Challenge - Anything Goes
Mix It Up - Anything Goes

3 kommentarer:

Bonnie sa...

We are neighbors in the gallery at Mix it Up so I wanted to drop by and say Hi Neighbor. Love your card and especially how you incorporated the lace.

Miri sa...

What a great card! I love the sentiment and the collage you created. Thanks for sharing it with the Daring Cardmakers.

Hazel sa...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper July challenge - I hope to see you again soon. x