tisdag 28 september 2021

Christmas Greetings

 Hello there crafters!

For today's card I have used the sketch over at The Paper PlayersI thought it was a nice challenge.


I have also used:

Stamps: My Favourite Things/Winter Warmth, hÄnglar & Wings/Julens Magi
Dies: My Favourite Things/Winter Warmth
Stencils: Studio 490 Wendy Vecchi/Dots & Stripes Borders, My Favourite Things/Snowfall
Media: Ranger/Distress inks, Diamond Stickles, Gold Embossing Pouder
Other: Washi Tape, Twine, Foam Tape

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:

The Holly and Ivy Christmas - Anything Christmas Goes
As You LIke It - Autumn or Winter & Why (My favorite season is definitely winter ... I do not like autumn at all which is the worst season. This Christmas card may represent winter, I love snow and the crisp air, autumn is just gray and rainy)

7 kommentarer:

Nancy sa...

Such a bold and eye-catching Christmas card! Have a great rest of your week and thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl sa...

This is lovely Birgit - the detail of the tiny Holly border is fabulous and a great way to tie in your trio of larger flowers. Love the monochrome striped border too. Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

My Paper Epiphany sa...

Wow this is a gorgeous card! Well done with combining the challenges! Thanks so much for joining us at 52CCT:)

Anne Marie Hile sa...

Gorgeous Love your choice in colors. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

crafty-stamper sa...

Beautiful Christmas card love the border strips and vibrant red
Carol x

Lynne sa...

A beautiful Christmas card and gorgeous red. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It. Lynne DT

Sarah sa...

What a gorgeous winter card. Thank you so much for joining in at AYLI. Sarah DT