fredag 17 september 2021

On Christening/Baptism Day

 Hello there crafters!

Now I'm finally back with a new card here on the blog. I have had one foot operation and hope that I now have a lot of time at my scrap corner. A little boy is to be christning/baptized in the family and this card is for him.


I have used:

Stamps: Eureka Stamps/Baby Animals digi image, Gummiapan/På Dopdagen
Dies: Memory Box/Small Flock of Doves, CraftEmotions/Small letters
Media: Copic Pens,Ranger/Distress inks, Clear Embossing Pouder
Other: Fleur Design/Our Baby Boy Paper Pack, Clear Sequins, Metal Charm, Twine, My Sewing Machine, Foam Tape

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:

C.R.A.F.T - Baby/Family
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes
Digi Chooseday - Anything Goes

2 kommentarer:

crafty-stamper sa...

Gorgeous card and image-beautifully coloured and love the little scene you created
Carol x

Brenda sa...

This is such a beautiful baby card. Love the image and Carol is right, your coloring is beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CRAFT Challenge!