måndag 18 oktober 2021

It´s The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year

 Happy Monday everyone!

I think this is the first time I have made a Flip-Flap card, and I want to share it with you. I was inspired by the challenge over at Just Add Ink - Just Add a Moving Element.



I have used:
Stamps: Craftry Individuals/CI-327, Crafter´s Companion/Winter Night
Dies: Lawn Fawn/Outside In Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Stackables, Memory Box/Mini Holly Leaves
Media: Copic Pens, Ranger/Diamond and Red Stickles
Other: Craft O´Clock/Christmas Time Paper Pack, Red Ribbon, Foam Tape

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Penny´s Paper-Crafty - Anything Goes
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes

4 kommentarer:

Lindsey sa...

Wow! I haven't quite yet figured out how you made this, but I love it! And it's a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

Stacey sa...

What a cool card! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's.
DT Stacey

KimB sa...

This will be a Christmas card to be treasured Birgit! Such a wow when you pull on the tag and reveal that beautifully coloured vintage Christmas scene. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

Helen sa...

Great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Penny's Challenge.

Helen x
(DT)