söndag 31 oktober 2021

Have A Very Merry Christmas

 Happy Sunday everyone!

For today's card, I have taken inspiration from Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge, here is my interpretation...


I have used:
Stamps: STAMPlorations/Holiday Expressions
Dies: Poppy Stamps/Berry Sprig, Lawn Fawn/Outside In Stitched Scalloped Rectangle and Large Stitched Rectangle
Stencil: My Favourite Things/Snowfall
Media: Copic Pens, Ranger/Distress inks, Glossy Accents
Other: Scrap Berry´s/Once Upon a Winter Paper Pad, Silver Pearls, Silver Sequins, Foam Tape

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´am also playing along with a few other blog challenges.
Creative Knockouts - Anything Goes

4 kommentarer:

JanR sa...

Fabulous card! I'm loving that happy snowman! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Debbie sa...

So cute! I love your snowman!!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie - TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

laurie sa...

I love that snowman..so fun! Thanks for joining us at Addicted To Stamps and More!

crafty-stamper sa...

Beautiful card I really love that snowman image and selection of P.papers
Carol x