torsdag 4 november 2021

CAS Christmas Card

 Hello there crafters!

It's been a while since I made a CAS card that I've been really happy with, but I really like this gray and red one.

I have used:

Stamps: Leane Creatief/Wreath
Dies: Die-namics/Inside& Out Diagonal Stitched Square
Media: Reprint/Silver Embossing Pouder
Other: Red Enamel Dots, Twine, Foam Tape

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
The Paper Players - Tic-Tac-Toe (Twine, Cicles, Die Cut)
Christmas Craft All Year Round - Something that starts with U,V and/or W (Wreath)
Fab´n Funky - Christmas

5 kommentarer:

crafty-stamper sa...

Love the grey/red and beautiful wreath
Carol x

Ann Schach sa...

A beautiful CAS Christmas card, Birgit! The red twine and enamel dots are the perfect accents. Thank you for playing in my Tic-Tac-Toe challenge at The Paper Players this week!

Chris sa...

A perfect CAS card, love the wreath and the red/grey combo. Thank you for joining us at Fab'n' Fun ky this week.
Chris
x

Debbie Crowley sa...

Clea, simple, stunning and perfect in every way! Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players this week.

LeAnne sa...

This is gorgeous, CAS perfection! I love the bright red pops of color against that beautiful gray wreath! May have to try this myself! So happy you shared your creation with us at the Players this week!