måndag 22 november 2021

We Wish You All A Joyful Christmas!

Happy Monday everyone!

I have another Christmas card to share today playing along with a couple of blog challenges.

I have used:

Stamps: My Favourite Things/Merry Everything, You Do/Sentiment
Dies: My Favourite Things/Merry Everything, Memory Box/Frosted Christmas trio, Gummiapan/Starfall
Stencil: Hot Off The Press/Snowfall
Media: Copic Pens, Ranger/Distress inks, Star Dust Stickles, Glossy Accents, Frosted Crystal Embossing Pouder, Studio 490 Wendy Vecchi/Embossing Paste
Other: Twine, Foam Tape

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Make Your Own Background
Just Add Ink - Just Add Legs
Craftyhazelnut´s Christmas - Anything Goes/Use some glitter
Make My Monday - Cute Christmas

7 kommentarer:

Diane sa...

Fabulously CUTE card, I love the fun reindeer! Thank you for joining oru challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

Darlene sa...

OMG this is such a fun image and you've 'brought it to life' ... well done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Trees’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Kathy Krug sa...

Such a fun reindeer. He makes me smile. Thanks for sharing with us at Double D Challenge Blog. We hope you will join us again.
Kathy
DD DT

Chantell Randall sa...

A fun card with wonderful images that bring a smile to my face. Chantell Just Add Ink

janscreatedcards sa...

This is delightful Birgit! I love the details to all your images - your trees are amazing! And then your super cute reindeer! So gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

Dawn Phillips sa...

This is so sweet. I love the shooting star. Thanks for joining my challenge at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

Sue Jackson sa...

Such a cute Christmas card! I love the shading on the embossed dots in the sky and that shooting star! Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday! I hope to see you in the gallery again soon.