fredag 26 november 2021

When You Stop Believing In Santa, You Get Socks For Christmas...

 Hello and Happy Friday!

Christmas time is approaching and I still have a few more cards to do. I think I have to work faster...and now I turned on the Christmas music.


For this one I have used:

Stamps: My Favourite Things/Merry Everything, Reprint/Granset2, K-Designs/Sentiment
Dies: My Favourite Things/Merry Everything, Lawn Fawn/Outside In Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Stackables'
Media: Copic Pens, Ranger/Distress inks, Star Dust and Gold Stickles, Glossy Accents
Other: White Glitter CS, Foam Tape

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
I wish you all a great weekend!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Try It On Tuesday - Winter Wonderland
Little Red Wagon - Use Die Cuts For Christmas/Winter
Creative Knockouts - Christmas Delight

3 kommentarer:

pearshapedcrafting sa...

This such fun card, poor Santa has another job to do! Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

Kelly Schelske sa...

Oh Birgit, this is gorgeous! Lovely tree background, fab coloring too!

Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts, I hope you join us again this week!

Susan Powell sa...

haha LOVE this card!!