tisdag 30 november 2021

Jingle All The Way

Hello there!

This time I have made a not so traditional Christmas card in terms of colors and motifs, but I hope that it is still approved by Santa. I used the sketch over at The Paper Players as inspiration.


I have also used:

Stamps: Marianne Design/COL1325
Dies: Sizzix Tim Holtz Alteration/Merry Moose, Marianne Design/COL1325, Lawn Fawn/Large Cross-Stitched Circle
Media: Ranger/Distress inks, Diamond and Black Diamond Stickles, Dry Glitter, 3D Snow
Other: Webster´s Pages/A Christmas Story Paper Pad, Foam Tape

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:


7 kommentarer:

LeAnne sa...

I love this merry moose! He's quite festive and the plaid background is wonderful too! Thanks for playing with our PP challenge this week!

Claire Broadwater sa...

Oh, I Love this! The plaid is so gorgeous and that reindeer makes me smile! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week

Colleen Begley sa...

This card is SO cute. I love that moose! All of the details are wonderful.

Debbie Crowley sa...

Love this plaid, love the colors and you used the sketch beautifully this week. Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players.

Anne Marie Hile sa...

So beautiful Birgit! Love the rich colors in the plaid and all of the details in that Merry Moose. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch over at The Paper Players this week!

Sheryl sa...

I love this!!! Great colour choice and the focal image is fabulous.
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx
TTCRD DT

Pia S sa...

Such a fun design with small sparkly details and a really fun moose. Love your choice of plaid paper too. Thanks for joining our plaid challenge at Inkspirational.