onsdag 19 januari 2022

It´s The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year

Hello there crafters!

Yes, I know that Christmas has been over for some time but ... I think it's so much fun to make Christmas cards, and this also has a very wintry feeling, right?


 I have used:

Stamps: Stampingbella/Bundle Girl With a Winter Branch,Crafters Companion/Winter Night, Different Snowflake Stamps
Media: Watercolors, Ranger/Distress inks, Glossy Accents, Dry Glitter, Star Dust Stickles, 3 D Snow, Clear Embossing Pouder
Other: Black Pearls, Foam Tape

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
The Holly and Ivy Christmas - Anything Christmas Goes
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes
Craftyhazelnut´s Christmas - Anything Goes/Feature a Creature
Make My Monday - Winter-Wherever You Are

7 kommentarer:

Martina sa...

Very nice card. Cute. Thank you for playing in CHNC!
Martina - DT
please visit my blog: umarti.blogspot.com

As.I.Do.Rodos. sa...

Fabulous card
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Pamela sa...

when I think of winter, skating def. came to my mind, thank you for submitting your card with us at MMM - winter theme, i enjoyed your creation.

Susan Renshaw sa...

Love the image and the texture! Thanks for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut!

crafty-stamper sa...

LOve the cute image and textured snow
Carol x

samantha's cards sa...

Such a lovely Christmas card, thanks for joining us at The Holyy and Ivy Christmas challenge.

Sue Jackson sa...

Gorgeous coloring! It's always time for a great Christmas card! Thanks for playing along with my theme for the Make My Monday challenge! Hope to see you in the gallery again soon.