måndag 31 januari 2022

Valentine Card

 Hello there crafters!

Today I have created another valentine card, and for that I have used an old designer paper from my far too big stash.


I have used:
Stamps: Whimsy Stamps/Film Strip Sentments
Dies: Memory Box/Cherish Border
Media: Reprint/Cherry Embossing Pouder, Ranger/Distress inks, Glossy Accents
Other: Old Designer Paper from Reprint, Red Ribbon, Foam Tape

I think that´s about it. As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Sparkles Monthly - Use Ribbon, Raffa or Twine
International Art&Soul - All About Love/Hearts
Creative Knockouts - Die Cuts/Punches
Creatalicious - Anything Goes/Love
Allsorts Challenge - Anything Goes

7 kommentarer:

brenda sa...

Beautifully done, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Pauline C sa...

Lovely Valentine card and one of my favourite dies. Thankyou for joining us this week at Allsorts challenge.
Pauline xx

Kelly Schelske sa...

Gorgeous card, I love that border die, so pretty!

Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts! Good luck!

NanaConnie sa...

Lovely card, Birgit, and I adore the vintage look! Thanks for playing along in our challenge at Creative Knockouts this week and good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com sa...

Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Aasorts challenge. Good luck. Alison DT

Mimi sa...

OOOO great heart design, love it :) :) Thank you for joining us at International Art & Soul this fortnight. Hugs Mimi xx

dorsetdawndesigns sa...

I love the heart die and how you've put it on the side with the red. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Sparkles Monthly Dawn S DT