torsdag 3 februari 2022

With Lots Of Kisses

 Hi there, I´m so glad you stopped by!

For today's card I have used a wonderful paper that has been in my stash for a few years and waiting to be used. It has real stitches and a lovely structure, so I have tried not to decorate or cover it too much.

You can see the stitches and the shine better here...

I have used:
Stamps: K-designs/With lots os kisses set
Dies: Penny Black/Soft Caress, Diamond Press/Love and Hearts, Rox Stamps/Önskar och På
Media: Copic Pens, Ranger/Glossy Accents
Other: Red Pearls, Arrow Clip

I wish you all a continued good week!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
As You Like It - True Love or Fabulous Friendship (The love of loved ones means the most to me without a doubt, although friends also mean a lot)
Mod Squad - Herts and Flowers
Aud Sentiments - Love Sentiment

7 kommentarer:

Darlene sa...

FABULOUS gate fold card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Hearts’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Diane sa...

Fabulously fun card and a great design! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}
{Double D}

Judy Woodland sa...

Oh wow, I have never seen paper with real stitching. So appreciate your sharing, this is a fabulous design. Lots of wonderful work here, and great take on the challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at The Mod Squad. Hope to see you back again soon!!

Judy~ MSC Designer

Chrissy sa...

Beautiful papers and I love your card fold, fabulous card..
Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Billie A sa...

Your card is beautiful. I love the design, colors and so glad you shared your creation over at Aud Sentiments.

Zw@@n sa...

Such a beautiful card! I love the paper and the design. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma

crafty sa...

A lovely card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Aud Sentiments.
Mary