söndag 27 februari 2022

Happy Birthday

Hello there!

The sun is shining here with me today, I notice that spring is on its way. I have a birthday card in a very CAS style with neutral colors to show today.

I have used:

Stamps: Svenska Textstämplar/Sentiment
Stencil: ARTplorations/Bloom Silhouettes
Media: Ranger/Distress inks
Other: Rhinestone, Foam Tape

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:

Time Out - Happy 8th Birthday
 Creative Knockouts - Anything Goes
Everybody Art - Birthday
Daring Cardmakers - Word Play (Flowers, Earth colors, Bithday)

3 kommentarer:

crafty-stamper sa...

Sun is shing here too today but the wind is really very cold!Beautiful CAS card,love the stamps and nuetral colours
Carol x

Uschi sa...

Amazing CAS card! It really looks fantastic with the use of those neutral colours. I like the increments of the different papers at the bottom of the image.
Thank you very much for entering the EAC challenge.
Hugs Uschi

Jill V sa...

I love the neautral colour scheme and graphic stripes paired with the floral silhouettes - it creates a great effect. Thanks so much for celebrating 8 years with us at TIME OUT!