torsdag 3 mars 2022

Be Brave...

 Hello there crafters!

I have a vintage card to share today. And...nothing new here, I have used some of the old products I have in my way to big stash.


I have used:
Stamps: Creative Expressions/Steampunk Shoes
Dies: Spellbinders Shapeabilities/Floral Fluorishes
Media: Ranger/Distress inks, Embossing Glazes, Dismond Stickles
Other: Coloring Up Pocket Card, 7Gypsies/Collections the journey Pack, Flower, Lace, Metal Corner, 

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Crafting Happiness - Anything Goes
Mix It Up - Anything Goes
Pearly Sparkles - One For The Girls
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Add  a Die Cut

2 kommentarer:

crafty-stamper sa...

Fabulous Vintage card and image,great sentiment and love all the embellishments-more stash used lol
Carol x

Larelyn sa...

Perfect message to be sharing. Thank you for joining our Pearly Sparkles One for the Girls challenge.