måndag 25 juli 2022

Summer Butterfly

Hello there crafters!

Now I have finally found some time again to sit at my craft table. Here is what came out this time...  


 I created a background using the Elegance stencil from Lavinia together with some Distress inks and Embossing Glaze from Tim Holtz. I also used Spellbinders Nestabilities Fleur De Lis Squares dies, and for the butterly I used Tristan Butterfly and Chloe Butterfly from Memory Box. I die cut it from green glitter cardstock and colored it up with my Copic pens. I then attached the butterfly with foam tape and added the die cut Grattis from Rox Stamps.

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Cut It Up - Summer Lovin´
Fab´n Funky - Anything Goes

8 kommentarer:

crafty-stamper sa...
Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.
crafty-stamper sa...

Fabulous stencilled background and love the beautiful butterfly
Carol x

Thank you for joining us at TTCRD
Carol DT x

Chris sa...

A beautiful card, fabulous butterfly, wonderful stencilled background in such lovely fresh colours. Thanks for joining in at Fab'n' Funky
Chris
x

Ellibelle sa...

This turned out so beautifully. The gorgeous butterfly reminds me of the stained glass technique! And these colors are simply stunning! Perfect for our Summer theme at Allsorts challenge. Thanks so much for joining us this week!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Rainey's Craft Room sa...

This is so pretty, the butterfly is gorgeous. Many thanks for joining in the challenge at Allsorts.
Lorraine

Cut It Up Challenge Blog sa...

That background is just gorgeous, and I love how you added sparkle to that beautiful butterfly. So pretty!

Thanks for participating in our Summer Lovin’ challenge at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

brenda sa...

A gorgeous Butterfly card, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts Summer challenge this week.

B x

Inkyfingers sa...

Wow - I think this is stunning, Birgit. The background is lovely and your glittery butterfly is just so beautiful!
Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.