måndag 8 augusti 2022

Christmas In August

Hello there crafters!

I don't know how it happened, the summer has gone by and we are already in August! I've had a little time to spend at my craft table but here I have a Christmas card to share with you.

I have used:

Stamps: Rox Stamps/God Jul
Dies: Memory Box/Timberland Collage, Sizzix Tim Holtz/Wise Men, gummiapan/Chevron Rectangles
Other: Crafty Individuals/Background Papers (Retired), Gold CS, Foam Tape

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Challenges:
Pearly Sparkles - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps and More - Die Cuts and/or Stencils
The Corrosive Challenge - Anything Goes

3 kommentarer:

Kate sa...

Thanks for your sharing your stunning card with us at 613 The Avenue Create Birgit! I do hope you'll join us on the front porch again soon!

Chana Malkah sa...

Congratulations! You were selected as a TOP ROCKER for the week of August 7th – 14th, 2022 at
613 Avenue Create ! Please stop by our blog and grab your badge
The Design Team

Pink Panoply sa...

I love the design of this gorgeous card, Birgit. Stunning!