söndag 14 augusti 2022

Merry Christmas

 Hello and happy Sunday everyone!

Today I have a fairly simple card created with the Spotlight Technique for Make My Monday, time is running out for that challenge but I hope I can get my card linked up.

I have used Sizzix Tim Holtz Poinsettia embossing folder and some Distress inks from Ranger. The God Jul is cut out with a Rox Stamps die and I also added some Platinum Stickles, and foam tape. That´s about it, I think.

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with:

Mix It Up - Anything Goes/Clean and Simple
The Holly and Ivy Christmas - Anything Christmas Goes
Craftyhazelnut´s Christmas - Anything Goes/No Stamping or Digital Image
The Paper Funday - Anything Goes

3 kommentarer:

crafty-stamper sa...

Beautiful CAS card love the embossing and the spotlight technique with the touch of colour
Carol x

meg sa...

A gorgeous CAS Christmas spotlight card thank you for joining in at MMM

Melanie Hungerford sa...

The simplicity and clean look of your card is beautiful! Love the spotlight of color. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Funday Challenge!