måndag 17 juli 2023

Creating Memories

 Happy Monday everyone!

I have a vintage masculine card to share today. 



I have used some old (retired) papers from my way to big stash, together with some Tim Holtz stuff. Solo Paper Dolls, Stampers Anonymous/Tiny Things and Enjoy The Journey, Chitchat Stickers and old stamps which I removed from envelopes. I also used a small paper clip to hold the card together.

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Mix It Up - Anything Goes/Aperture
Ally´s Angels - Anything Goes
As You Like It - Favourite thing to do on Holiday(beach or not) I like to travel on holidays...but not to the beach.

1 kommentar:

crafty-stamper sa...

Fabulous Vintage masculine card and great papers,love the use of stamps too
Carol x