torsdag 13 juli 2023

Happy Birthday

 Hello there crafters!

Today I have a card for the color challenge over at The Paper Players...



I have used:
Dies: Tonic Studios/Budding Vine, Memory Box/Prim Poppy, Craft Emotions/Bows, PY Hobby/Sentiment, Gummiapan/Butterfly
Media: Ranger/Distress inks
Other: Rhinestones, Foam Tape

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up wit the following challenges:
Creative Knockouts - Finish the Inside
Addicted to Stamps and More - Die Cuts and/or Stencils
Try It On Tuesday - Use 3 Colours (it seems ok to use black/white too)


2 kommentarer:

Viv sa...

Lovely card. Thanks for sharing with us at TIOT

Ann Schach sa...

Beautiful, Birgit! I love all of the die cuts you used, especially the black one. I also love how you incorporated the challenge colors. The inside is lovely. Thank you for playing in my challenge this week at The Paper Players!