lördag 12 augusti 2023

Happy Birthday

 Hello there crafters!

Today I have a slimline Birthday card to share with you. I have used some old papers from my way to big stash.


I have also used:
Dies: Memory Box/Fresh Foliage, Craft Emotions/Bows, Nellie´s Choise/Straight Round
Media: Ranger/Distress inks
Other: Martha Stewart/Butterfly Punch, Foam Tape, Pink Rhinestone, Flower Petals

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Simon Monday - Happy Birthday
Double "D" Challenge: Anything Goes
Happy Little Stampers: Birthday, Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenge - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes

2 kommentarer:

crafty-stamper sa...

Beautiful card,great design and love all the dies and p.paper.
Carol x

Jackie C sa...

When you say 'way to big stash' I identify scrap sister!
Great card!
Very happy to see this in our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create.
Please come back again!
The best of luck with your entry.
Jackie, DT member at 613 xx