tisdag 1 augusti 2023

It's Christmas Again!

 Hello there friends!

Today is already the first of August, summer goes by so fast I think. Christmas is soon here...

...or maybe not quite yet. Anyway, I made a Christmas card.

I have used:
Stamps: You Do/mer Jul
Dies: Sizzix/Bowtied
Media: Ranger/Distress inks, Star Dust Stickles
Other: Panduro/Christmas Paper Pack, Eyelet, Green Ribbon, Foam Tape

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Crafting Happiness - Anything Goes
Creatalicious - Anything Goes
Sparkles Monthly - Christmas in July
Crafty Gals Corner - Christmas in July



4 kommentarer:

Mynn xx sa...

This card is GORGEOUS! I LOVE the shiny green bow! Beautiful! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Cathie w sa...

obsoletely gorges, thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Challenges

Carol sa...

I love that bow die and have thought about buying it. I really like your vintage images too! Very pretty scene! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations!

baileyrosy.com sa...

Such a fabulous card, all of the elements are perfect and I especially love that magnificent bow. Thank you for playing along with us at Sparkles with this super card.

Marie