måndag 10 juni 2024

It's Your Day Today!

 Hello there friends!

Today I have a simple card that I actually made for the previous Balloons challenge at Addicted to CAS, but I didn't have time to link it up before the challenge expired. The new challenge is Music and then it struck me that the card might work in this challenge as well.



I have used:
Stamps: Gummiapan/Sentiment
Dies: Card Deco/Balloons
Embossing Folder: We R Memory Keepers/Gemstone
Media: Ranger Tim Holtz/Embossing Glazes, Glisten Stickles
Other: Vellum, Leftover Music Paper, Gold Embossing Pouder, Gold Glitter Paper, Foam Tape

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
CAS on Friday - Embossing
Penny´s Paper-Crafty - Anything Goes
Sparkles Monthly - CAS - Clean and Simple
Alphabet Challenge - E is for Embossing Wet or Dry


2 kommentarer:

Pamela sa...

a clean and simple birthday card for anyone! Thank you for playing with us at Sparkles

meg sa...

Love your music stamped balloons,a great idea and CAS card,thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge