lördag 22 juni 2024

With Toes In The Sand

 Happy Midsummer everyone!

Today I have a card with a very summer feel, which fits well right in the middle of the Midsummer weekend. For inspiration I used the sketch over at Sketch Saturday.


I have used:
Stamps: Digi Image/Beach Bag, My Favourite Things/Fly-By Friends, You Do/Svensk Sommar
Dies: Little B/Tags, Magnolia Doohickeys/Tags
Media: Copic Pens, Ranger/Distress inks
Other: Piatek/Sunshine Paper Pack, Paper Rose, Seambinding and Ribbon, Foam Tape

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Daring Cardmakers - At the Sea/Beach
Let´s Craft and Create - Anything Goes + Add Ribbon
Dream Valley - Summer Colours
Cardz 4 Galz - Summer Fun
Make My Monday - Outdoor Summer Fun

3 kommentarer:

Lazy Daze Stampin' sa...

Such a stunning design!

crafty-stamper sa...

Beautiful Summery card and colours,love the p.paper,images and dies.
Carol x

Lynda sa...

This certainly a fun summer card - very bright and colourful. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT