torsdag 16 juli 2026

Happy Summer!

Hello there friends!
It's really hot here at my place right now, so the beach is a good option if you want to cool off a bit. I hope you are doing well where you live.


I have used:
Stamps: Gummiapan/Glad Sommar!
Dies: Lawn Fawn/POutside In Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Stackables
Media: Ranger/Distress inks
Embossing Folder:WE R Memory Keepers/Gemstone
Other: Essentials Paper Pad/White Fade, French Photo Frame DieCut, Book Clear Sticker, Foam Tape

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Tic,Tac,Toe - Summer Colors, DieCut, Layers
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes
The Paper Funday - Anythging Goes/Summer Splash
Let´s Craft and Create - AG+Fun in the Sun
Inkspirational - Summer Vibe


5 kommentarer:

Cindy Beach sa...

Hi Birgit, I'm so glad you played with our challenge at Tic Tac Toe. Your summery beach card is so pretty! I love how well that gem embossing folder works for a sandy beach. A fun scene.

Rosanne Mulhern sa...

What a wonderful scene your card depicts, Birgit! It's absolutely lovely and gives all the summertime feels. Thanks for sharing it with us at the TTTC

Donna Walls sa...

This Beach scene is perfect for a Summer card. We're delighted you've shared your wonderful project with us at The Paper Funday Challenge. We look forward to seeing more from you soon.
Donna xx
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

cm sa...

Hello Birgit...your fabulous beach/surfboard card is a Top Pick at Inkspirational! Congratulations! Thank you so much for joining us; hope we'll see you again soon!
~carol

Debbie Mageed sa...

Very pretty nautical card, Birgit! Your scene looks so peaceful and perfect for a summer card. Thank you for playing with us at the Let’s Craft and Create Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
Debbie, DT
Secrets To Stamping
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!