måndag 20 juli 2026

Hip Hurray on your day!

 Hello there!
Today I have a floral, monochrome card with a real summer feel to share with you. I thought of it as a birthday card.


I have used:
Embossing Folder: Nellie´s Snellen/Marygolds
Media: Ranger/Distress inks, Stamperia/Wax Metallic Gold, Stampendous/FranTage Embossing Pouder Shabby Blue
Other: Gold Ribbon, Rozzanscrap/Sentiment Strip, Foam Tape

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Fabulous Florals
Ally´s Angels - Anything Goes
Unicorn Challenge - No Design Paper
Tic, Tac, Toe - Any Color(Yellow), Free, Sentiment


4 kommentarer:

Darlene sa...

BEAUTIFUL and I love that embossing folder! Well done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at the Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Sisterhood of Crafters Owner

Lorraine A sa...

Gorgeous card Birgit! I love the embossed design and colours, so very pretty!

Congratulations you have won the $25 gift certificate on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Please email us at simonsayschallenge@hotmail.com to claim your voucher
Luv
Lols x x x

Karren sa...

Gorgeous card and such a fabulous embossing folder. The touches of colour are wonderful. Thanks so much for joining us at Tic Tac Toe.

Lynda sa...

Such a stunning card - so vibrant and fun. Thank you for joining us at Ally's Angels xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT