torsdag 7 november 2019

A Card Filled With Warm Christmas Hugs

Hello and Happy Thursday!
I have a card to share today using inspiration from the sketch challenge over at 52 Christmas card Throwdown.


I have used:
Stamps: Penny Black/holly jolly critters, Svenska Textstämplar/Sentiment
Dies: Memory Box/Frosted Christmas Trio, Little B/Tags
Media: Copic Pens, Ranger/Distress inks, Ranger/Diamond and Crystal Stickles
Other: Dixi Craft Paper/Christmas Pattern-Blue, Silver Twine, Silver Ribbon, Foam Tape

Wishing you a wonderful day and thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also playing along with:
The Paper Players - Into the Woods
As You Like It - Favourite Cute or Traditional Christmas (I have a weakness for cute animals, which is why they are often on my Christmas cards, of course)
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes

6 kommentarer:

Fabiola sa...

Quel amour de carte Birgit, très joli ciel et adorable scene, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52cct, biz

Wanda Cullen sa...

Such a sweet scene and so perfect for the theme at Paper Players! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week!

Anne Marie Hile sa...

Adorable! I love the starry background. Thanks so much for joining us this week for my theme challenge over at The Paper Players!

Jane Willis sa...

Such a fun design! I love the little mouse carrying his Christmas tree home
Jane
GDT at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown

Lucinda sa...

A lovely card - the sky is so dramatic! Your trees are really pretty too. Thanks for playing along at the 52CCT this week.

Zw@@n sa...

Such a beautiful card! I love the scene and the cute little mouse. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma