onsdag 27 november 2019

From All Of Us, To All Of You A Very Merry Christmas!

Hello there crafters!
I have another stamp set where I don't know the manufacturer, maybe it's Mama Elephant, Simon Says Stamp or Lawn Fawn or ... someone else. However, I have selected three cute animals from the set and then colored them up with my Copics. For the background I used a couple of stencils together with Distress inks.


Supplies I´ve used:
Stamps: Unknown stamp set, K-designs/Sentiment, Bildmålarna/God Jul
Dies: Mama Elephant/Borders
Stencils:Clearscraps/Forest, Hot Off The Press/Snowfall
Media: Copic pens, Copic/Opaque White, Ranger/Distress ink, Ranger/Glossy Accents, Reprint/Clear and Silver Embossing pouders, White 
Other: Vellum, White Sparkling Cardstock, Clear Sequins, Foam Tape

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m linking up with the following challenges:
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Make My Monday - Use Vellum
The Cutie Pie - Add an Animal

Inga kommentarer: