måndag 25 november 2019

Oh Joy

Hello there crafters!
Today I´m back with another Christmas card that I just finished up, and I can tell you...I have glitter all over my room now!


I have used:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn/Winter Big Scripty Words
DiesLawn Fawn/Winter Big Scripty Words, Tim Holtz Alterations/Mini Bunny&Bow
Stencil: Sweet Poppy metal stencil
Media: Studio 490 Wendy vecchi embossing paste, Silver glitter(loose), Reprint/Silver embossing pouder, Ranger/Star Dust Stickles
Other: Foam tape, Black Foam

Wishing you all a great start of the week, and as always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Craftyhazelnut´s Christmas - Anything Goes/Something Beginning With The Letter R(Reindeer)
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Starry Starry Night
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Crimbo Crackers - Animals
Challenge Up Your Life - Black-White +1color

2 kommentarer:

cass sa...

Wonderful Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at the CHNC Christmas Weekly this week for our Anything Goes, optional "something beginning with R" challenge.

denise sa...

Wow! Great Card! I love all the bling bling!! Tanks for playing along with challenge up your life!