fredag 17 december 2021

Christmas Tree

Hello there!

Happy Friday everyone, I have a glittery Christmas card to share today.


I have used:
Stamps: Part of an old christmas sentiment stamp
Dies: Memory Box/Winter Tree, My Favourite Things Die-namics/Inside Out Stitch Oval, Gummiapan/God Jul
Embossing Folder: Sizzix/Birds & Reindeer Set
Media: Ranger/Distress inks, Glossy Accents
Other: Glitter Paper, Foam Tape, Star Sequin

Thanks so much for stopping by this busy time of year!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Cardz 4 Guyz - Contemporary Christmas
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts - Tis the Season
C.R.A.F.T - Christmas - The Last Stretch

3 kommentarer:

dj sa...

I love love love that swirly tree!! Perfect for our "contemporary Christmas" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with us.

Dawn Phillips sa...

That's lovely. I've got that die. I think you need a medal for inlaying all those pieces. It does look beautiful though. Thanks for joining my Challenge at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

crafty-stamper sa...

Beautiful card and sparkly tree
Carol x