onsdag 22 december 2021

Wintry Birthday Card

 Merry Christmas everyone!

This is the last card I want to share with you this year. It's a birthday card with lovely snowmen that I think fits perfectly at this time of year.


I have used a digi image that I colored up with my Copic pens. I also added some Glossy Accents, dry glitter and Star Dust Stickles. For the frame I used the Large Frames Frilly #7 dies from Go Create. The numbers were die-cut with Mama Elephant dies and for the Grattis (Congrats) I used one Gummiapan die.
That´s about it, I think.

Thanks so much for stopping by this busy time of year!
I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Allsorts Challenge - Anything Winter
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes
Tuesday Morning Sketches - Anything Goes

7 kommentarer:

brenda sa...

A super seasonal creation, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

Merry Christmas and thanks for your support at the challenges this year, stay safe and well.

B x

Ellibelle sa...

A really cute winter birthday card! Love the snowmen! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!

LV Handcrafted sa...

Beautiful card! I love it! Thanks for entering the Digi Choosday Challenge!! - Linh (DT)

Sarn sa...

So cute! A lovely winter card.

Thanks for sharing at the Allsorts challenge.

Sarn x

Debbie sa...

Very cute card! I love your fun image and your coloring is wonderful!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie - TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

crafty-stamper sa...

Great birthday card and love the happy snow couple
Carol x

Debi sa...

Happy New Year! Fabulous card! Your coloring, shading and the pointillism here and there are wonderful. Hope you'll make Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge one of your favorites in the coming year. Good luck! Debi TMS DT