måndag 13 december 2021

Snowman Card

 Hello there!

Today I have created a Christmas card with a cute couple, they are so sweet in their Santa hats.


I have used a digi image and colored it up with my Copic pens. I also added Glossy Accents, 3D snow and dry glitter. Around the snowman I used the Memory Box Winter Flurry Frame stencil together with some Distress inks. I cut it out using a die from Gummiapan and for the God Jul I used a Rox Stamps die. To finish of I added a few clear sequins and a ribbon.


As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:

Addicted to Stamps and More - Die Cuts and/or Stencils
Cupcake Inspirations - Snow People
Time Out - Photo insp.



4 kommentarer:

meg sa...

What a cheery pair,love the CAS layout,thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

Dawn Phillips sa...

This is so sweet and has a lovely vintage look to it. I really like it. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

sue t. sa...

Very cute! Thanks for sharing your snow peeps with us at Cupcake Inspiration!

Nora Noll sa...

This is darling!! I LOVE the background with the stencil. It looks so cool! Thank you for taking the time to play with Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

Nora
DT Member
Cupcake Inspirations Challenge