måndag 2 maj 2022

Christmas Card

 Hello there crafters!

Today I have a Christmas card to share with you, and I have used the sketch over at Just Add Ink as inspiration.



I have used some alchohol inks together with a reindeer die from Gummiapan and a sentiment stamp from Rox Stamps. Ialso  added some gold glitter. That´s about it, I think.

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:

Crafting Happiness - Anything Goes
C.R.A.F.T - Christmas
ABC Christmas - I is for Inky

5 kommentarer:

crafty-stamper sa...

Fabulous CAS card and love the inky background
Carol x

Nikki Spencer sa...

Oh wow! That inky background is gorgeous! Lovely use of the sketch Birgit. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink.

alma.heijenk@gmail.com sa...

lovely card!

Sunshine HoneyBee sa...

Wonderful artsy inky background.
Melissa CHNC Christmas Design Team 2022
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Wendy sa...

Wow, that background is stunning! I love the look of alcohol inks. Thank you for sharing it and for playing along with ABC Christmas Challenge ~ Wendy