söndag 8 maj 2022

Mission Control, We Have A Birthday

 Hello there crafters!

Today I have a fun birthday card to share with you, at least I think it´s cool.

All dies I have used are from Gummiapan, my favourite right now and I colored it up with my Copic Pens and some Distress inks. I also added a few silver sequins.

As always thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Allsorts Challenge - Favourite Stamp and/or Dies
Mix It Up - Anything Goes (3D project)
Creative Knockouts - Anything Goes
Pearly Sparkles - Let´s Layer It Up

6 kommentarer:

crafty-stamper sa...

Great fun card and love the dies
Carol x

Dena J sa...

Birgit, this is delightful! I love the way you've colored the dies, and the background is fantastic. Thank you for joining the challenge at Allsorts this week.

Pauline C sa...

Fab fun card and love how you have coloured the rocket die. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Allsorts challenge for our "favourite stamps/dies" theme
Pauline xx

Kelly Schelske sa...

What a fun card Birgit!

Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts- Good Luck!

Mervi sa...

Fabulous and fun card!
Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge;-))m

foleysfriend sa...

What a fun card. The sentiment is so perfect with your die cuts. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

sue n.