tisdag 17 maj 2022

Cross Stitch Baby Card

 Happy Tuesday everyone!

Now I want to show you a card that I have had to work with for a while. A baby card where the card base is bought and where I myself have sewn all the small cross stitches. I'll give it to my little grandson.


 As always thank you so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Creatalicious - Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts - Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenge - Anything Goes
The Paper Funday - Anything Goes/Family

4 kommentarer:

crafty-stamper sa...

WOW absolutely gorgeous love all the cross stitching
Carol x

jaybea sa...

a lot of work has been on this lovely stitched card very nice Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts

Donna Walls sa...

Oh My Goodness, this is not only beautiful but so clever. Thanks for sharing your lovely project with us at The Paper Funday Challenge and we look forward to seeing more of your designs.
Donna
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge

Ginger sa...

Stunning! I have never seen a card like this! It is wonderful and must have taken a great deal of time! What a wonderful treasure! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges!