tisdag 2 januari 2024

Birthday Party

 Hello there crafters!

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you have had a good start in 2024. I have a grandson whose birthday is on New Year's Day so I thought fireworks would go well with this card.


I have used:

Stamps: Marianne Design/TCo845
Dies: Marianne Design/LR0353, PY Hobby/Grattis På Födelsedagen, CraftEmotion/Lowercase Alphabet
Media: Ranger and Stampendous/Various Embossing Powders, Ranger/Gold and Star Dust Stickles, Ranger/Distress inks
Other: Silver Glitter CS, Foam Tape

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Challenges:
Cut It Up - Anything Goes
Make My Monday - New Year
Aud Sentiments - Make Your Own Background and/or Birthday + A Sentiment
Mix It Up - Anything Goes/Mixed Media

4 kommentarer:

crafty-stamper sa...

Great birthday card and love the fireworks.
Carol x

Pamela sa...

fireworks to me always mean new year! Thank you for sharing your wonderful creation with us at MMM

Larelyn sa...

The fireworks are great. Thank you for joining our Cut it Up Anything Goes Challenge.
Hugs,
Larelyn (CIU owner)

Cazro sa...

Wow! I love the effect of the fireworks. A fabulous card to welcome the new year. Thanks for joining in the fun at Sparkles Monthly Challenges, Happy New year to you. Caz. DT.