torsdag 25 januari 2024

Today Is Your Day!

 Hello there friends!

Today I have a birthday card I made for one of my grandchildren to share with you.


I have used:
Stamps: Gummiapan/Whale and Sentiment, Mama Elephant/Everyday Greetings
Dies: Gummiapan/Whale, Joy Crafts/Label&Tags, Mama Elephant/Numbers
Stencils: CraftersWorkshop/Mini Numbers, Marianne Designs/Tiny´s Ocean
Media: Copic Pens, Ranger/Distress inks, Glossy Accents, Dry Glitter
Other: Rhinestones and Pearls, Black Foam, Foam Tape

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Challenges:
Try It On Tuesday - Add Some Text
Addicted to Stamps and More - Die Cuts and/or Stencils
The Cutie Pie  - Feeling Sentimental
Make My Monday - Happy Birthday
Inkspirational - Use Stencils

7 kommentarer:

crafty-stamper sa...

Love the cute card, image and stencilled numbers background.
Carol x

Toni sa...

Now this is cool! I love the way you colored up the whale!

Meggymay sa...

Thank you for linking your cute card with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
Yvonne

Izzy Scrap sa...

WOW ! I'm sure your grandchild loved the card. I love your beautiful stencilled background, just perfect for this gorgeous whale die cut. Stunning colouring of it ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing at ATSM.

My name is Erika. sa...

I love the whale Birgit.What a cute card for someone turning 5. It certainly made me smile. Thanks for sharing this with us at Try It On Tuesday. hugs-Erika

laurie sa...

Great scene and awesome background! Thanks for joining us at ATSM Birgit!

Sarah sa...

What a fun card and the super cute whale is adorable!! Thank you for sharing with The Cuties. Sarah