onsdag 31 januari 2024

With Love

 Hello there friends!

I need some more cards for Valentine's Day, so I created this and used up some old papers from my way too big stash.



I think there is plenty of room to add a greeting/text on the inside.

In addition to paper from, among others, Authentique, I also used some Washi Tape, Glossy Accents, Fabric Heart, Ribbon, Red Pearl, Rivets and unknown sentiment stamp on the front side and on the inside from Gummiapan.

As always thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Dream Valley - 2 or More Papers
Allsorts Challenge - Anything but Square
Make My Monday - Use your Patterned Paper
Simon Monday - Have A Heart

5 kommentarer:

Pamela sa...

I really like the subtle and vintage feel of the designer paper you used here for our challenge at MMM. this is a great Love card.

coldwaters2 sa...

Beautiful creation I love not only the card fold but the papers and images a wonderful card thank you for joining us at Allsorts
hugs
lolo x

crafty-stamper sa...

Beautiful card ,image and papers,love the fold and Vintage effect.
Carol x

Liz sa...

Wonderful Valentine gatefold card, Birgit. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the Anything but Square option.
Liz xx

brenda sa...

A lovely touch of romance, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x