måndag 25 mars 2024

Happy Easter

 Hello there friends!

I have a new Easter card to share today, I get so much spring feelings from this card and I hope you do too.

I have used:

Dies: Sizzix Tim Holtz/Bunny Hop, RoxStamps/Glad Påsk, CraftEmotions/Bows
Media: Ranger/Distress inks
Other: Craft O´Clock/Summer Flowers Paper, Seam Binding, Ribbon, Pink Fresh Studio/Glitter Drops, Sequins, Foam Tape

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Ally´s Angels - Anything Goes
C.R.A.F.T - Easter/Spring
Alphabet Challenge - Z is for Zoology
Gem Of A Challenge - Anything Goes

5 kommentarer:

meg sa...

A brilliant Easter card,love your background paper and fun diecut bunny,thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

Sheryl sa...
Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.
Paula sa...

I love this! Perfect color choices and I love seeing Tim Holtz products in use as they are fun and beautiful.

Dawn Phillips sa...

This just made me smile. It's fabulous. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

Becca Sadler sa...

Your card is so sweet! The lovely pastel tones are perfect for springtime! Thanks for sharing at Ally's Angels! --Becca