torsdag 14 mars 2024

World's Best Mom!

 Hello there friends!

I actually embroidered this card! Fantastic that it's also perfect for Daring Cardmaker's "Just Sew" challenge.

I have also used:

Stamps: Panduro/Sentiment
Dies: Lawn Fawn/Outside In Stitched Scalloped Rectangles Stackables, MFT Stamps Die-namics/Fancy Fluorich, Gummiapan/Twig and Bouquet Leaves, Spellbinders Shapeabilities/Fancy Tags
Media: Ranger/Distress inks, Star Dust and Glisten Stickles
Other: Mintay Papers/Spring Is Here, Enamel Dots, Clear Sequins

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with:
Fab´n Funky - Spring
Make My Monday - Spring, Flowers, Wheather etc.
The Cutie Pie - Easter/Mothers Day
Cut It Up - Colors of Spring

2 kommentarer:

Dawn Phillips sa...

This takes me back to my cross stitch days. Although mine were never finished quite so well as yours. An outstanding card. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

Helen sa...

Beautiful cross stitching and a really pretty card.

Thanks for joining us at the Cut It Up Challenge.

Helen x
DT