fredag 8 mars 2024

Looking Out...

 Hello there friends!

I have a card to share today using lovely Mintay Papers and Die-Cuts, Joy of Life!




On my card, I also used:
Dies: Memory Box/Fresh Foliage, Unknown/Window, Lawn Fawn/Outside In Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Stackables(Inside)
Other: Metal Clip, Foam Tape

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Mix It Up - Anything Goes/Fancy Fold
Make My Monday - Fun Folds
As You Like It - Monochrome or Colourful and Why ( I love colours and I think it´s hard to create monochromatic cards at all.)
Cardz 4 Galz - Use Some Green

6 kommentarer:

Viv sa...

A really pretty make and thanks so much for sharing with us at TIOT

Heather sa...

Oh goodness, what a pretty window scene! I love all your little touches here - so real! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

meg sa...

You created a beautiful window scene with your gorgeous papers and diecuts,thank you for joining in at MMM

Pamela sa...

a great background of green that you've used to create this wonderful card that you shared with us at C4Galz

Let's Art Journal sa...

Such a pretty card! Loving the spring colours - gorgeous 😊. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x

Sarah sa...

What a gorgeous colourful card. Thank you for sharing at AYLI. Sarah