tisdag 23 april 2024

Birthday Wishes

 Hello there friends!

I've been trying out a new card folding that I found on Splitcoaststampers, a Twist Gate Fold card. This is how it turned out...


... I used papers from Paper Rose/Sunny Days and some leftover paper. I die cut a frame using Gummiapan Chevron Rectangle dies and stamped the sentiment with a stamp from Rox Stamps. I finished the card with some flowers from my stash.

As always thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Daisy Chain - Not Square
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes/Splash of Color
Sparkles Monthly - April Showers bring May Flowers
Gem Of A Challenge - Anything Goes

4 kommentarer:

crafty-stamper sa...

Fabulous fald and beautiful p,paper,love the cute image too.
Carol x

*Vicki* sa...

What a stunning twist gate fold card! I love the pretty floral patterns of your paper along with those gorgeous flowers you've added around that darling image! Love it! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Sparkles Monthly!

Pamela sa...

thank you sharing this wonderful fun fold with us at Sparkle challenge. great theme

Revati.p sa...

Absolutely stunning. Love the fun fold.
Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

Revati
DT Member
Cupcake Inspirations Challenge