torsdag 11 april 2024

Craft Tote

 Hello there crafters!

I finished up a card I had laying on my desk for a while. The sentiment says "This Gift is selected with care and consideration".


I have used:
Stamps: Unknown/Sentiment
Dies: By Lene/Craft Tote
Media: Ranger/Distress Inks, Copic Pens
Other: Craft O´Clock/Summer Flowers Paper, Button, Ribbons and Twine, Clear Sequins, Foam Tape

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes
Penny´s Paper-Crafty - Anything Goes
Fab´n Funky - Add a Sentiment
Time Out - I´m a romantic! I live for long, dreamy walks down the craft aisle. (I focus on the craft)
Daring Cardmakers - Elemental (I focus on the Color Palette, Florals and thr Twine/Thred)


4 kommentarer:

crafty-stamper sa...

Beautiful card love the dies and texture.
Carol x

Cathie w sa...

Perfect car, thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals challenges

Sue sa...

This card is stunning thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky hugs x

Sylvia kaarten en zo. sa...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.