måndag 8 april 2024

Have A Magical Day!

 Happy Monday everyone!

Today I have a Birthday card to share with you, colored up with water colors.


I've used the lovely 'Magical Day' stamp from Penny Black and watercolor pens from Nuvo and Ranger. I added some Star Dust and Glisten Stickles. I also used the Outside In Stitched Scalloped Rectangle die from Lawn Fawn. I finished the card with a Ribbon and some Pink Fresh Studio Glitter Drops.

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Aud Sentiments - Watercolor and/or Spring + a Sentiment
Let´s Craft and Create - Anything Goes
Fab´n Funky - Fantasy
Gem Of A Challenge - Anything Goes


1 kommentar:

Chris sa...

a fabulous card, love the fairy and your beautiful water colouring. Many thanks for joining us at Fab'n' Funky.
Chris
x